Snugglebundl Ltd – Terms & Conditions for sale of goods online
Snugglebundl is a family business who care about customers satisfaction. We work at ensuring people are happy with their purchase. We deal with customers ethically and are very willing to discuss any matter. Our temrs of sale and returns are as such. Any questions then please contact us.
- The price of the Goods shall be the price as stated or according any offers.
- If goods are damaged or a mistake was made by us, then you must inform us within seven days of receipt of the Goods and the Goods must be returned to us within 21 days.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to respond to any point of dissatisfaction provided you contact us within three months of purchase.
- If we owe you money we will credit your account as soon as reasonably practicable but, in any event, no later than 30 days from the date of dispute.
- You must pay us the full price of your order prior to dispatched
- No payments shall be deemed to have been received until funds have been cleared.
- You do not pay VAT on the Snugglebundl. You do pay VAT on the Dollybundl.
- Banking charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than pounds Sterling will be borne by you.
- Deliveries will be made by Snugglebundl to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery. We will endeavour to get your order to you next day or withing 5 days of purchase date.
- Snugglebundl Ltd, 27 Buckingham Rd, Shoreham-By-Sea, West Sussex BN43 5UA. Contact 01273 958703 if you need to clarify anything.
- Goods must be returned in original condition, including packaging.
- Please include a note as to why it is being returned.
- When returning goods please include bank details and a contact number too.
- When returning a product please include date and order number of original purchases. If such information is not at available, then we can only refund a discounted price (at our discretion in accordance with set sale prices).
- It is your responsibility to ensure it is clearly labelled and arrives to us. Unreturned goods cannot be refunded.
- After we have received the goods, we will credit your account with the full purchase price of the goods returned no later than 30 days from the date of receipt
- we are under no obligation to collect or recover Goods from you, but if we do, our costs will be payable by you.
- If Goods are damaged or a mistake was made by us, then the charge for posting items back to us will be refunded to you along with the cost of the Goods in question.
If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, fax, e-mail or letter, then it will be dealt with promptly, confidentially, and effectively.