Yes. It’s easy to feed a baby in a car seat but you have to consider a few things:
- If bottle feeding do not use a prop to hold the bottle. This can cause chocking and you don’t want a heavy bottle floating around it’s head during an accident
- If feeding solids best to finger feed if possible as you don’t want hard or sharp object flying about if an accident happens
- Do not feed whilst driving
- Do not feed when driving at high speed
- Do not take your seat belt off to feed
- Do not take you baby’s harness off to feed them or loosen straps etc.