SAFETY ASPECTS OF THE SNUGGLEBUNDL
Quite literally we are a small established family business and are proud of the relationships we have with new parent customers and their babies spanning over many years.
Our Snugglebundls are multi award winning and endorsed by many experts including, car seat safety experts, sleep experts, midwives, chiropractors and of course Mums, Dads and Grandparents.
It is essential that when purchasing any items for your baby, a brief but important thought, is to consider, is it “safe, comfortable, and practical?”
Snugglebundls are quite unique at first glance and rightly so we are often asked common safety questions regarding our Transfer Asleep blankets.
Snugglebundl safety checklist:
- Not to be used as a carrier, to lift and transfer baby only.
- Car seat crash tested to both EU and US standards in 3- and 5-point harnesses and to be used as a cotton garment.
- Weight tested up to 30kg/66lbs (well over the weight of a five-year-old child)
- Handles are constructed of a double fabric loop system with reinforced safety stitching in place.
- Handle circumference means it cannot go over the baby’s head.
- The wrap tie feature is designed and tested so that it cannot cause entanglement.
- The Snugglebundl is ergonomically designed in a hammock shape. So, it replicates you scooping baby with both hands into your arms. This coupled with the over flap at one end and the hood at the other means baby cannot slide out.
- The design is all fabric and fully breathable.
- Its chemical properties have also been tested to required safety standards.
- The hood design does not sit on the baby’s crown or fontanelles meaning there is airflow around baby’s head. In addition the hood can also be rolled back.
- The Snugglebundl does not have a Tog Rating as it is so versatile in its uses and is to be “worn” like a cotton garment. Depending on where you are will determine whether you have baby snuggled in it or it opened out. So effectively dress baby up or down depending on the circumstances just as you would determine how to dress your baby.
The unusual but useful features of our Snugglebundls have been officially and rigorously tested in terms of safety so you can rest assured your little one is safe and snug.
We have invested thoroughly in ensuring we meet safety regulations.
Our official testing and certifications completed by:
(UK/EU) Consumer Product Safety Advice Ltd, UKAS Accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
(US) World Class NASA Testing Company Calspan Corporation.
There are also further details throughout on our website plus lots of safety videos.
As always here at Snugglebundl, please don’t hesitate to contact us should you require any more information.
If car seat safety is what you are looking for then please click this link for further details and answers to FAQs -